US Coast Guard Certification for Power and Sail catamarans; vessels up to but not greater than 100 gross tons, carrying up to 150 passengers (Sub-Chapter T).
- Vessels up to 100 gross tons, carrying more than 150 passengers (Sub-Chapter K)
- Preparation of plans and calculations (including stability) for new vessels
- For alterations, reconstruction or upgrades to existing vessels
- Route extensions
- Increases in passenger capacity
- Feasibility assessment of existing vessels for certification to carry passengers